Rates + Services
Dogs Walking (1-2 dogs)
- 30 Minutes: $25
- 45 Minutes: $35
- 60 Minutes: $40
- Overnight Visits: 10 hours/$85 for 1 dog, $10 more for each additional dog
- Extra $5 for each additional dog or pet
Cat and Other Small Animal Visits* (1-2 cats or other small animals*)
- 30 Minutes: $20
- 45 Minutes: $30
- 60 Minutes: $45
- Overnight Visits: 10 hours/$85 for 1 cat, $10 more for each additional cat
- Extra $5 for each additional cat or small animal
- Pet taxi service starts at $30 (per way); $5 per additional pet.
- Additional fee for over 5 miles from the starting point, and/or time of peak travel.
(*) other small animals include, but not limited to: birds, flying squirrels, chickens, fish, turtles, and other loving creatures!
The rates above are a general guide. Additional service fees may apply for medication administration, time of day the visits must occur, or other special requests. The final rate will be determined at your meet and greet.
What We Do
Lucy Goo offers services for all creatures great and small! From our daily dog walks to our play dates with cats, we are here for you. Thoroughness is something we strive for at each visit. Along with washed bowls, fresh water, and a clean area where your pet eats, plus for our feline friends, an always scooped and swept litter area, we provide LOVE!
Pets need and crave affection and love, just like humans. We also craft each visit according to your pet’s needs. Have a dog who needs mega exercise? We’ll create a great dog walking route perfect for your canine kid! Have an elderly dog? We’ll slow the walk down to a stroll, and take the greatest care in keeping your sweet fur child safe and steady. Have a kitten with loads of energy? It is our pleasure to play with kitty till he or she is ready for a catnap!
Whatever kind of pet you have, we are here for you! We have a great passion for what we do, so read on for our rates to see what kind of Lucy Goo experience you’d like! Let’s start the adventure!
Things you should know…
We service the following Houston area locations:
Greater Heights, Garden Oaks, Montrose, Museum District, Lazy Brook, Rice Military, River Oaks, Shady Acres, Timbergrove, Upper Kirby, Woodland Heights, Montrose/Museum District, Upper Kirby, River Oaks, Rice Military, Heights, Woodland Heights, Greater Heights, Garden Oaks, Timbergrove, and surrounding areas.
We do travel further, but an additional travel fee may be involved.
Regularly Scheduled Weekly Dog Walks:
The full rate is applied for cancelations after 9 am.
48-hour notice required is required for all Pet Visit cancellations.
- 50% rate will be charged for cancelations with less than 48 hours notice.
- 100% rate will be charged for cancelations with less than 24 hours notice.
Holiday Pet Sitting:
- 100% rate will be charged for cancelations with less than 48 hours notice.
- A non-refundable deposit is required for holiday overnight stays.
There is a $20 fee (a flat rate per day, not per visit) for the following holidays:
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day